Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blog is back! ... Again?

Okay blog we're back! In the last year we have gone through some serious changes! I spent the last 14 months raising a beautiful healthy baby boy who truly is a blessing. I haven't had a computer to blog the way I would love to but now with my new IPhone and blogger app we can get back in action!

Today is the new day of major changes for Russell and I. Unfortunately my bouncing baby boy doesn't sleep through the night and isn't on a set bedtime schedule. It seems like no matter what we try, NOTHING WORKS. We even tried the "cry it out" method, and it's just not for us. I recently learned about a method called the sleep lady shuffle. One chapter deep into the book Good night Sleep tight by Kim West or the "Sleep Last" and we are going to start on her program tonight!!! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment