Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sleep training initiated

So how did the first night go? I managed to make it to 6 am without nursing Russell which is a sleep lady must. However, if I don't get coffee in my bloodstream soon I may very well pass out. You think it's funny but I'm not kidding! He actually slept better the first half of the night then I expected. At the first wake up around midnight I picked him up for only a minute and then laid him down and rubbed his back and he was out! I think it helped a lot that he originally fell asleep in his crib therefore making it easier to fall back asleep in it. Tonight I start night one of the sleep lady shuffle. Wish me serious luck because I have a very persistent little bugger that isn't going to like being put to sleep alone in his crib.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to Starbucks I go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment